- A commissioned ranking within the U.S. Army, Air power, or Marine Corps this is certainly above major-general and below basic.
- One who keeps this rank.
- See in Vocabulary.
- An army officer in position after that below an over-all and next above an important basic.
- A military officer ranking in the usa and Uk armies after that below a general.
- in proprietary government of Maryland, the deputy for the proprietor, just who acted as governor of this province for him.
- a general officer position above a major basic and below a complete basic
- Definition for "lieutenant general"
- A commissioned ranking within the U.S. Army, Air…
- View More
- Hypernym for "lieutenant general"
- Cross Reference for "lieutenant general"
- Same Context for "lieutenant general"