- alternate spelling of lychee.
- identify litchi.
- A Chinese fruit, the item of tree Litchi Chinensis (Nephelium Litchi).
- Kobus lichi (leche), the bigger antelopes of Southern Central Africa: pertaining to the waterbuck, but with faster, more recurved horns. See kob.
- Chinese fruit having a thin brittle layer enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and just one seed; often dried
Definition for "lichi"
Sentence for "lichi"
- If you are interested in participating,…
Hypernym for "lichi"
Variant for "lichi"