- Variant of litchi.
- alternate kind of lychee.
- A Chinese tree (Litchi chinensis) cultivated especially in the Philippines and India for the edible fresh fruit, the litchi nut; often put into the genus Nephelium.
- A Chinese fresh fruit having a thin brittle layer enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and one seed; usually dried out.
- See lichi.
- Chinese fresh fruit having a thin brittle layer enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and a single seed; often dried
- Chinese tree cultivated especially in Philippines and India for its delicious fruit; often positioned in genus Nephelium
Sentence for "lichee"
Synonym for "lichee"
Hypernym for "lichee"
Cross Reference for "lichee"