- poor ethical control or ignoring appropriate discipline, especially in sexual conduct.
- Having no regard for accepted guidelines or standards.
- poor discipline, or disregarding societal criteria, particularly in intimate conduct.
- Disregarding accepted rules.
- Characterized by license; passing due bounds; extortionate; abusive of freedom; wantonly offensive.
- Unrestrained by-law or morality; lawless; immoral; dissolute; lewd; lascivious
- lacking ethical discipline; particularly intimately unrestrained
- Characterized by or utilizing permit; marked by or indulging too great freedom; overpassing because of bounds or restrictions; exorbitant.
- Specifically Unrestrained by law, faith, or morality; wanton; free; dissolute; libidinous: as, a licentions person; licentious desires.
- Synonyms Profligate, dissolute, debauched. See list under lascivious.
- Definition for "licentious"
- poor ethical control or ignoring appropriate discipline, especially…
- View More
- Sentence for "licentious"
- Synonym for "licentious"
- Antonym for "licentious"
- Cross Reference for "licentious"
- Equivalent for "licentious"
- Form for "licentious"
- Same Context for "licentious"
- Urban Dictionary for "licentious"
- No ethical control specially pertaining to…
- View More