- A rectangular, generally steel dish that bears a sequence of figures, letters, or both and is issued by a government to recognize an officially registered car.
- a tag, typically of metal, bearing a sequence of letters, numbers or both, and put at the front end and back of an automobile, in terms of recognition reasons
- a plate installed on leading and right back of automobile and bearing the vehicle's enrollment quantity
- Definition for "license plate"
- A rectangular, generally steel dish that bears a…
- View More
- Sentence for "license plate"
- Hypernym for "license plate"
- Urban Dictionary for "license plate"