- hawaii or quality of becoming libertine.
- The behavior characteristic of a libertine; promiscuity.
- A lifestyle or pattern of behavior characterized by self-indulgence and decreased restraint, specially one involving sexual promiscuity and getting rejected of spiritual or any other moral authority.
- The state of a libertine or freedman.
- Licentious conduct; debauchery; lewdness.
- Licentiousness of principle or opinion.
- The workout of the benefits and legal rights of a libertine or freedman; exemption from servitude and its particular disabilities.
- The state of being free or unrestrained in idea or activity.
- Irreligiousness; regardlessness regarding the dictates of morality.
- the type or conduct of a libertine or rake; licentiousness; unrestrained indulgence of lust; debauchery; lewdness.
Sentence for "libertinism"
- Also, Mlle. Nanette affected an air…
Synonym for "libertinism"
Etymologically Related for "libertinism"
Same Context for "libertinism"