- Of or concerning the language, terms, or morphemes of a language.
- Of or associated with lexicography or a lexicon.
- in regards to the vocabulary, terms or morphemes of a language
- regarding lexicography or a lexicon or dictionary
- Of or pertaining to a lexicon, to lexicography, or words; according or conforming to a lexicon.
- of or associated with dictionaries
- of or relating to words
- Relating to or related to the vocabulary of a language: since, lexical fullness; lexical knowledge.
- Of or pertaining to a lexicon.
- Definition for "lexical"
- Of or concerning the language, terms, or morphemes…
- View More
- Sentence for "lexical"
- Etymologically Related for "lexical"
- Same Context for "lexical"