- A counterclockwise rotation, especially for the jet of polarized light.
- Rotation in an anticlockwise way, specifically these types of rotation of plane of polarized light.
- Rotation in the direction of an outgoing right-handed screw; counter-clockwise rotation; -- applied mainly to your turning associated with the jet of polarization of light.
- rotation left
- The rotation of this plane of polarization of light toward the left.
- Definition for "levorotation"
- A counterclockwise rotation, especially for the jet of…
- View More
- Sentence for "levorotation"
- Hypernym for "levorotation"