- switching or turning the airplane of polarization towards the remaining, as in levulose, levotartaric acid, etc.
- switching or twisting the jet of polarization of light to the left, as levulose, levotartaric acid, etc.; levorotatory.
- Causing to turn toward the left-hand: since, a levogyrate crystal—that is, one that converts the rays off to the right when you look at the polarization of light. See dextrogyrate.
- Definition for "levogyrate"
- switching or turning the airplane of polarization towards…
- View More
- Synonym for "levogyrate"
- Variant for "levogyrate"