- Anatomy A muscle that increases a bodily part.
- A surgical instrument for raising the despondent fragments of a fractured skull.
- lifting muscle tissue
- A muscle that serves to raise some part, because the lip and/or eyelid.
- A surgical instrument accustomed raise a depressed part of the skull.
- In physiology, whatever increases or elevates, as numerous muscle tissue of human anatomy: in opposition to depressor.
- A surgical instrument accustomed boost a depressed part of the head.
- a muscle that serves to raise some body part (while the eyelid or lip)
Sentence for "levator"
- • The Canine (one-third of people):…
Hypernym for "levator"
Cross Reference for "levator"
Same Context for "levator"