- a very good easterly wind regarding the Mediterranean area.
- A native or inhabitant for the Levant.
- An Easterly wind that hits from Mediterranean, through the straits of Gibraltar towards Atlantic.
- One who levants, or decamps.
- a good easterly wind particular toward Mediterranean.
- An easterly wind blowing up the Mediterranean from path regarding the Levant.
- a person who levants; one who works away disgracefully.
- exclusively person who bets at a horse-race, and operates away without having to pay the wager lost.
- an easterly wind into the western Mediterranean area
Definition for "levanter"
- a very good easterly wind regarding the Mediterranean…
Sentence for "levanter"
Hypernym for "levanter"
Etymologically Related for "levanter"