- A mineral, mainly consists of rutile, occurring in igneous stones, usually by alteration of ilmenite or any other titanium nutrients
- A nearly opaque white mineral, simply identical with titanite, observed in some igneous rocks as the result of the alteration of titanic metal.
- An opaque white material frequently observed in slim parts of rocks, derived from the alteration of titanic iron. Its, often about, identical with titanite in structure.
- Definition for "leucoxene"
- A mineral, mainly consists of rutile, occurring in…
- View More
- Sentence for "leucoxene"