- alternate spelling of leukorrhea.
- A discharge of a white, yellow, or greenish, viscid mucus, resulting from irritation or irritation of membrane lining the genital body organs associated with female; the whites.
- In pathology, a mucous or mucopurulent release of a white color through the vagina; fluor albus; the whites. Also called blennelytria and colporrhea.
- release of white mucous product from the vagina; usually an indication of disease
- Definition for "leucorrhoea"
- Sentence for "leucorrhoea"
- The most common symptoms of inflammation…
- View More
- Hypernym for "leucorrhoea"
- Same Context for "leucorrhoea"