- A colorless plastid in cytoplasm of plant cells around which starch collects.
- An organelle within certain plant cells, a non-pigmented group of plastid with different biosynthetic functions.
- One of specific extremely min whitish or colorless granules occurring inside protoplasm of plants and supposed to be the nuclei around which starch granules will develop.
- Same as amyloplast.
- Definition for "leucoplast"
- A colorless plastid in cytoplasm of plant cells…
- View More
- Equivalent for "leucoplast"