- An opaque area or scar in the cornea of an eye fixed.
- A white opacity inside cornea associated with the attention; -- labeled as also albugo.
- In pathology, a white opacity associated with the cornea associated with the attention, the consequence of swelling. Also referred to as albugo.
- attention illness composed of an opaque white just right the cornea
- Definition for "leucoma"
- An opaque area or scar in the cornea…
- View More
- Sentence for "leucoma"
- Hypernym for "leucoma"
- Variant for "leucoma"