- an increasing white-blood cell matter, above the regular range.
- the existence of an excessive range white corpuscles inside bloodstream, especially when merely caused by short-term factors and never created by grave condition.
- The number, real or relative, of white corpuscles in certain specimen of blood, an excess becoming designated hyperleucocytosis, and several underneath the regular hypoleueocytosis or leucopenia.
- an abnormal escalation in how many white-blood cells within the bloodstream as a result of infection (as in leukemia)
Sentence for "leucocytosis"
- This, as already pointed out, depends…
Hypernym for "leucocytosis"
Etymologically Related for "leucocytosis"