- A document granted by a probate judge or officer informing an executor of a will of his or her appointment and empowering the executor to discharge the appointed responsibilities.
- a guitar issued because of the proper officer to an executor after probate of a will, authorizing him to act as executor.
- a legal document from a probate court or courtroom officer informing you of one's appointment as executor of a will and empowering you to discharge those duties
- Definition for "letters testamentary"
- A document granted by a probate judge or…
- View More
- Hypernym for "letters testamentary"