- somebody who is expertly utilized to incorporate writing to some thing (as an indication, shop window, etc.)
- a certain profession in the creation of comics, an artist focusing on neatly composing written material including discussion.
- a tool for printing letters of text.
- person who makes, inscribes, or engraves, alphabetical letters.
- one that letters; a person who marks or cuts the letters of an inscription, a title, or perhaps the love: because, a book-letterer.
- a painter of letters
Definition for "letterer"
- somebody who is expertly utilized to incorporate writing…
Sentence for "letterer"
Hypernym for "letterer"