- An explosive mailed in an envelope rigged to cause detonation upon becoming established.
- An explosive unit sent through post, triggered to explode once the letter or packet is established.
- A virus included within a contact or similar file.
- A-bomb concealed as a letter and sent through mail, often rigged to explode and destroy or harm the receiver when exposed.
- a thin explosive unit inside an envelope or bundle and detonated when opened
- Definition for "letter bomb"
- An explosive mailed in an envelope rigged to…
- View More
- Synonym for "letter bomb"
- Hypernym for "letter bomb"
- Equivalent for "letter bomb"