- Greek Mythology The lake of forgetfulness, the five rivers in Hades.
- a disorder of forgetfulness; oblivion.
- A river of Hades whose waters when intoxicated caused forgetfulness of the past.
- Oblivion; a draught of oblivion; forgetfulness.
- In Gr. myth.: The personification of oblivion, a daughter of Eris.
- The river of oblivion, among the streams of Hades, the waters that possessed the standard of causing those that drank of these to forget their previous existence.
- A draught of oblivion; forgetfulness.
- In entomology, a genus of nymphalid butterflies, with one species, L. europa, from the Malay archipelago.
- (Greek mythology) a river in Hades; the souls associated with dead had to take in from this, which made them forget all they'd done and experienced if they were live
- An obsolete variant of lithe.
Sentence for "lethe"
Synonym for "lethe"
Hypernym for "lethe"
Urban Dictionary for "lethe"