- An escape from discipline.
- a tool for permitting off, releasing, or providing forth, once the warp from the cylinder of a loom.
- A device for permitting down, releasing, or offering forth, given that warp from the cylinder of a loom.
- An outlet; a vent.
- In power-loom weaving, anybody of a number of products for feeding or permitting off the warp from the ray or yarn-roll of a loom, as required by the winding for the cloth in the cloth-beam.
- A festive event; a let-off of youthful spirits.
- section of home that will be rented or let off.
- A failure to utilize some manifest advantage in a game; for example, in cricket, the failure on the part of a fielder to get the batsman out when he has the opportunity.
- give exemption or release to
- Definition for "let-off"
- Sentence for "let-off"
- Hyponym for "let-off"
- Hypernym for "let-off"