- A genus of micro-organisms, described as having their particular filaments very long, slender, and indistinctly articulated.
- several micro-organisms initially considered to be a genus, comprising those getting the kind of an unbranched non-spiral filament, composed of cylindrical cells joined end to end.
- [lowercase] Any bacterium having this kind.
- Having the form of some sequence; -- placed on bacteria whenever, as with multiplication by fission, they form a chain of filiform individuals.
Definition for "leptothrix"
- A genus of micro-organisms, described as having their…
Sentence for "leptothrix"