- Of, regarding, or resembling leprosy.
- Biology Having or consisting of free, scurfy scales.
- concerning the infection leprosy.
- Appearing decayed, getting the look of illness by leprosy.
- Infected with leprosy; pertaining to or resembling leprosy.
- regarding or resembling or having leprosy
- contaminated with leprosy.
- Causing leprosy.
- Covered with white scales.
Sentence for "leprous"
- What child now dares lose themselves…
Synonym for "leprous"
Cross Reference for "leprous"
Same Context for "leprous"