- A black iron-potash mica, usually found in granitic rocks in small six-sided tables, or as an aggregation of minute opaque scales.
- An iron-potash mica, of a raven-black shade, often present granitic stones in little six-sided tables, or as an aggregation of moment opaque scales. See mica.
- A species regarding the mica group (see mica), of a deep-black shade, usually occurring in little, rather inelastic scales. It contains a lot of metal.
- a mica that's a biotite containing metal
- Definition for "lepidomelane"
- A black iron-potash mica, usually found in granitic…
- View More
- Sentence for "lepidomelane"
- Hypernym for "lepidomelane"
- Variant for "lepidomelane"