- A lilac or green to grey mineral of the mica group, K(Li,Al)3(Si,Al)4O10(F,OH)2, made use of as lithium ore plus porcelain manufacturing.
- A pale lilac mica mineral that's a mixed basic fluoride and aluminosilicate of potassium, lithium and aluminum
- A species of mica, of a lilac or rose-violet shade, containing lithia. It typically happens in public consisting of tiny machines. See mica.
- Lithia mica.
- a mineral of the mica group; an essential supply of lithium
Definition for "lepidolite"
- A lilac or green to grey mineral of…
Sentence for "lepidolite"
Hypernym for "lepidolite"
Variant for "lepidolite"