- Any of the genus Lepas of pedunculated barnacles found mounted on drifting timber, bottoms of boats, etc.; a goose barnacle.
- Any one of numerous species of Lepas, a genus of pedunculated barnacles found attached with floating timber, bottoms of boats, gulf-weed, etc.; -- called also goose barnacle. See barnacle.
- The typical genus of Lepadidæ; goose-mussels proper.
- kind genus for the household Lepadidae
Sentence for "lepas"
- Contohnya, baru minggu lepas akak kena…
Hypernym for "lepas"
Variant for "lepas"