- Any of a number of widely cultivated decorative flowers of this genus Doronicum indigenous to Eurasia, having rayed, yellow rose heads borne on lengthy stalks.
- some of several comparable or associated flowers.
- A name of a number of harmless plants, as Arnica montana (Arnica acaulis syn. Doronicum acaule), Senecio Doronicum, and Paris quadrifolia.
- A plant of the genus Doronicum.
- A medicinal plant, Arnica montana.
- Same as herb-paris.
- some of a few natural herbs for the genus Doronicum having switch often clasping stem simply leaves developed for long stalks of yellow rose minds
- Definition for "leopard's bane"
- Any of a number of widely cultivated decorative…
- View More
- Synonym for "leopard's bane"
- Hypernym for "leopard's bane"