- A wild pet indigenous to Southeast Asia, Prionailurus bengalensis.
- anybody of several types or varieties of small, spotted cats present in Africa, Southern Asia, and the East Indies; esp., Felis Bengalensis.
- The American ocelot, Felis pardalis.
- A wild cat of India, Ceylon, Java, and Sumatra, Felis bengalensis, about 3 foot long such as the end, of a tawny shade, white below, striped regarding the mind and straight back, spotted from the sides.
- small spotted wildcat of southern Asia and Malaysia
Hypernym for "leopard cat"
- View More