- Capable of easing discomfort or vexation.
- Analgesic, able to decrease pain or suffering.
- minor; gentle.
- obtaining the top-notch softening or mitigating, as pain or acrimony; assuasive; emollient.
- moderating discomfort or sorrow by simply making it better to keep
- A lenitive medicine.
- An analgesic or other source of relief from pain
- A medicine or application that has the top-notch reducing pain or safeguarding from the action of irritants.
- A mild purgative; a laxative.
- That which softens or mitigates; whatever has a tendency to allay enthusiasm, excitement, or discomfort; a palliative.
- A medicine or a credit card applicatoin that has the quality of reducing discomfort; something which softens or mitigates.
- any such thing which sometimes allay enthusiasm or pleasure; a palliative.
- solution that eases pain and discomfort
Sentence for "lenitive"
Synonym for "lenitive"
Hypernym for "lenitive"
Equivalent for "lenitive"
Same Context for "lenitive"