- Leniency: mercy or forgiveness into the assignment of discipline.
- A leniency: a certain act or example of leniency.
- the high quality or condition of being lenient; lenity; clemency.
- just like leniency.
- lightening a penalty or excusing from a chore by judges or moms and dads or instructors
- a disposition to produce towards the desires of somebody
- mercifulness as a result of being lenient or tolerant
Sentence for "lenience"
Synonym for "lenience"
Hypernym for "lenience"
Equivalent for "lenience"
Same Context for "lenience"