- The smooth respiration (spiritus lenis).
- some of the lene consonants, such as for example p, k, or i (or Greek pi, kappa, tau).
- The smooth breathing (spiritus lenis).
- anyone of this lene consonants, as p, k, or t (or Gr. π, κ, τ).
- A smooth mute or non-aspirate surd, as k, p, or t.
- To provide; to give; allowing.
- placed on certain mute consonants, as p, k, and t (or Gr. π, κ, τ).
- A Middle English kind of slim.
- A Middle English as a type of lean.
- A Middle English as a type of lend.
- In philology, smooth; surd and non-aspirate, as k, p, or t.
Sentence for "lene"
Synonym for "lene"
Rhyme for "lene"
Same Context for "lene"