- A suborder of primates, such as the lemurs, the aye-aye, and allied species.
- The lemuroids, prosimians, or lemurs at-large, a suborder of Primates, distinguished from Anthropoidea; the strepsirrhine quadrumanous animals.
- A superfamily of Prosimiæ, containing the households Lemuridæ and Tarsiidæ, together contrasted using the Daubentonioidea.
- Lemuridae; Lorisidae; Daubentoniidae; Indriidae; utilized in some classifications instead of Prosimii; in other people considered a subdivision of Prosimii
- Definition for "lemuroidea"
- A suborder of primates, such as the lemurs,…
- View More
- Hyponym for "lemuroidea"
- Hypernym for "lemuroidea"
- Variant for "lemuroidea"