- An aromatic shrub (Aloysia triphylla) indigenous to Argentina and Chile, cultivated because of its fragrant vegetation and plants.
- A deciduous perennial shrub indigenous to south usa, occasionally used to flavor meals.
- a shrubby verbenaceous plant (Lippia citriodora), with slim leaves which exhale a pleasant, lemonlike scent when broken.
- A garden-shrub. Lippia (Aloysia) citriodora, associated with the verbena. Its leaves have a lemon scent.
Definition for "lemon verbena"
- An aromatic shrub (Aloysia triphylla) indigenous to Argentina…
Synonym for "lemon verbena"