- Anatomy a lot of money or band of physical nerve materials.
- 1 of 2 oval bodies hanging from the interior walls of the human body in the Acanthocephala.
- One of two oval systems hanging from the interior wall space for the body in Acanthocephala.
- In anc. costume, a woolen fillet or ribbon pendent behind the head from diadems, crowns, etc. It had been similarly mounted on rewards as a mark of additional honor.
- In structure:
- among moment ribbon-like appendages associated with the generative pores of some entozoans, as Echinorhynchus. See cut under Acanthocephala.
- identical to fillet, 9.
- In zoology, a genus of acalephs.
- a type of reference-mark like the modern-day asterisk, obelisk, etc., composed of a straight range drawn between two points or dots (÷), previously employed by textual critics in their annotations.
- a bundle of sensory neurological materials visiting the thalamus
- Definition for "lemniscus"
- Sentence for "lemniscus"
- Hypernym for "lemniscus"
- Variant for "lemniscus"