- A three-pronged spear utilized in fishing.
- a spear equipped with three or higher barbed prongs for catching fish
- A spear armed with three or higher prongs, for striking fish.
- A barbed spear having three or even more prongs, for striking and taking in fish; a salmon-spear. Also called waster.
- a spear with three or maybe more prongs; used for spearing seafood (especially salmon)
- To spear (a fish) with a leister.
- To strike and take with a leister.
Sentence for "leister"
Verb Forms for "leister"
Rhyme for "leister"
Hypernym for "leister"
Equivalent for "leister"