- Of, belonging to, or attribute associated with the family Leguminosae, which include peas, beans, clover, alfalfa, as well as other flowers.
- Resembling a legume.
- of Leguminosae group of peas, beans etc
- resembling a legume
- Pertaining to pulse; comprising pulse.
- owned by, or resembling, an extremely large normal order of flowers (Leguminosæ), which bear legumes, including peas, beans, clover, locust woods, acacias, and mimosas.
- relating to or composed of legumes
- related to pulse; comprising pulse.
- In botany, bearing legumes as seed-vessels; regarding flowers which bear legumes, as peas; particularly, of or related to the Leguminosæ. In addition leguminose.
Sentence for "leguminous"
- Zero-burn techniques in which the felled…
Same Context for "leguminous"