- Of, relating to, or constituting a legion.
- associated with, or consisting of a legion or legions.
- Containing a large number.
- owned by a legion; comprising a legion or legions, or of an indefinitely large number
- A soldier of a legion.
- A soldier owned by a legion; a professional soldier associated with ancient Roman army.
- an associate of a legion, like the American Legion, or of every company containing the word legion with its title (example. the French international Legion).
- an associate of a legion.
- One of a legion; specifically, a Roman soldier owned by a legion or a subaltern member of the Legion of Honor.
- The neuter of some sort of purple ant: so-named by Huber. It really is most likely the neuter of Polyergus rufescens, a slave-making species.
- a soldier that is an associate of a legion (especially the French Foreign Legion)
- with respect to or composed of a legion or legions: as, legionary discipline; a legionary soldier; a legionary power.
- Containing a great number.
Sentence for "legionary"
Synonym for "legionary"
Hypernym for "legionary"
Same Context for "legionary"