- A leg addressing usually extending through the ankle to your knee and frequently manufactured from product such as for instance fabric or fabric, worn specifically by soldiers and workers.
- Tight-fitting knit pants, frequently donned by females and kids.
- Warm outerwear trousers for kids.
- A covering, often of leather-based, used from knee to ankle.
- Tight fitting knee coverings worn, for instance, to gym.
- among feet of a couple of trousers.
- The process of placing a number of three or more options strikes into the stock exchange.
- A cover for the knee, like a long gaiter.
- An outer and additional addressing when it comes to knee, frequently for cold weather or harsh traveling.
- a garment covering the knee (usually extending from knee on ankle)
- Present participle of knee.
- a. & vb. n., from leg, v. t.
- Definition for "legging"
- A leg addressing usually extending through the ankle…
- View More
- Sentence for "legging"
- The legging is a decent alternative…
- View More
- Synonym for "legging"
- Phrases for "legging"
- Rhyme for "legging"
- Hyponym for "legging"
- Hypernym for "legging"
- Equivalent for "legging"
- Form for "legging"
- Variant for "legging"
- Verb Stem for "legging"
- Urban Dictionary for "legging"