- Legally valid money that may be offered in repayment of a debt which a creditor must take.
- Any form of currency that legally can not be refused as payment to extinguish a debt equal to the amount supplied.
- See under Legal.
- a thing that can be used as the state method of repayment
- That money, or cash, that the law authorizes a debtor to tender and requires a creditor to get. It differs in numerous nations.
- That can be lawfully used in having to pay a debt: as, legal-tender money; legal-tender cash, See tender.
- Definition for "legal tender"
- Legally valid money that may be offered in…
- View More
- Sentence for "legal tender"
- Hyponym for "legal tender"
- Hypernym for "legal tender"
- Same Context for "legal tender"
- Urban Dictionary for "legal tender"