- A stringcourse or horizontal suit of mouldings, including the base mouldings of a building.
- the introduction of the surface of a body on an airplane, so your proportions of this different sides are easily ascertained.
- A string-course or horizontal match of moldings, for instance the base moldings of a building.
- the introduction of the surface of a body on a plane, so that the dimensions associated with different edges is easily ascertained.
- In arch.:
- a training course of horizontal moldings, since the base-moldings of a building.
- the introduction of the surface of every solid on a plane, so your measurements of the various edges may readily be obtained. In addition ledgement, and formerly liggement, legement.
Sentence for "ledgment"
Variant for "ledgment"