- songs a quick line put above or below an employee to accommodate notes greater or lower than the number for the staff.
- A musical notation to inscribe records beyond your lines and spaces of the regular musical staves; a line somewhat more than the note is attracted parallel into the staff, above or below, spaced within exact same distances since the notes within the staff.
- See Leger line, under 3d Leger, a.
- In angling, an arrangement of fishing-tackle where the lead rests in the base.
- a short range; a notation for expanding the range above or below the staff
Hypernym for "ledger line"
- View More