- A book or variety of lections becoming look over at chapel solutions during the year.
- A book or listing which has an accumulation readings for Christian worship.
- A book, or a listing, of lections, for reading in divine solution.
- A book for use in spiritual worship, containing portions of Scripture to-be read for certain times: just like epistolary.
- A table of classes or portions of Scripture for specific times.
Sentence for "lectionary"
- This wider signification is, however, perhaps…
Cross Reference for "lectionary"
Etymologically Related for "lectionary"