- Scraps or continues to be; residue: The turkey leavings had been provided to your puppy.
- Things left; remnants; relics.
- Refuse; offal.
- A worthless and incidental residuum, as scraps from meals or shavings or sawdust from wood.
- A worthless surfeit of product, as leftovers from dinner or scrap lumber.
- Definition for "leavings"
- Scraps or continues to be; residue: The turkey…
- View More
- Sentence for "leavings"
- Synonym for "leavings"
- Same Context for "leavings"
- Urban Dictionary for "leavings"