- a realtor that creates increasing, fermentation, or ferment; leaven.
- a leavening agent
- The act of making light, or causing to ferment, by means of leaven.
- That which leavens or tends to make light.
- The work of creating light by way of leaven; the work of interesting fermentation in anything.
- whatever leavens or makes light.
- a substance used to create fermentation in dough or a liquid
- an influence that actually works subtly to lighten or modify anything
Sentence for "leavening"
Hypernym for "leavening"
Etymologically Related for "leavening"
Verb Stem for "leavening"