- Alternative spelling of leather leaf.
- a reduced shrub (Cassandra calyculata), growing in Northern swamps, and having evergreen, coriaceous, scurfy leaves.
- A stiff leathery-leaved fern (Polypodium scouleri) of Western North America having ovate fronds parted into the midrib.
- A northern temperate bog shrub (Chamaedaphne calyculata) with evergreen leathery leaves and little white cylindrical plants.
- See Cassandra.
- north temperate bog shrub with evergreen leathery leaves and tiny white cylindrical plants
- stiff leathery-leaved fern of western North America having ovate fronds parted into midrib
Sentence for "leatherleaf"
- A decade later, Japanese apricot, leatherleaf…
Synonym for "leatherleaf"
Hypernym for "leatherleaf"
Same Context for "leatherleaf"