- the tiniest volume that's divisible by several provided amounts without a remainder: 12 could be the least common several of 2, 3, 4, and 6. Also referred to as lowest common multiple.
- the littlest number which may be divided by some of a set of numbers without a remainder.
- the littlest several this is certainly precisely divisible by every member of a set of figures
- Definition for "least common multiple"
- the tiniest volume that's divisible by several provided…
- View More
- Hypernym for "least common multiple"