- Archaic The work of lying.
- Archaic A lie; a falsehood.
- A lie; the work of lying, falsehood.
- The act of lying; falsehood; a lie or lies.
- The work of gathering; gleaning.
- An armful of hay or corn, including is leased or gleaned.
- The act of permitting or taking on rent.
- The telling of lies; lying; a lie; falsehood; lying report.
- An erroneous kind of leashing (in weaving).
- Present participle of rent.
Sentence for "leasing"
Synonym for "leasing"
Phrases for "leasing"
Rhyme for "leasing"
Verb Stem for "leasing"