- Any insect that cuts pieces from leaves.
- A leaf-cutting bee, as any species of the genus Megachile: so named from their particular cutting or biting out morsels of leaves to line their particular nests with. Also referred to as upholsterer.
- A knife always slice the leaves of a book: just like paper-cutter.
- A leaf-cutting ant; one of many tropical or subtropical ants which defoliate trees, as Atta fervens.
- bee that cuts rounded pieces from leaves and blossoms to line its nest
Sentence for "leaf-cutter"
- Entire ships had been spirited out…
Equivalent for "leaf-cutter"