- some of many tiny flies and moths that in larval phase dig into and feed on leaf tissue.
- An insect larva that life within leaf structure.
- anyone of numerous small lepidopterous and dipterous insects, which, into the larval phases, burrow in and consume the parenchyma of leaves.
- The larva of a moth of family members Tineidæ: so-called since these caterpillars supply mostly regarding parenchyma of leaves, and involving the top and lower surfaces.
- S. graminum, a congeneric European pest, also happening in the usa. It is also known as brought in cabbage leaf-miner.
- any of various little moths or dipterous flies whoever larvae burrow into and feast upon leaf tissue particularly associated with family members Gracilariidae
- any of numerous little moths or dipterous flies whose larvae burrow into and feed on leaf tissue specially regarding the family Gracilariidae
- Definition for "leaf miner"
- some of many tiny flies and moths that…
- View More
- Hypernym for "leaf miner"
- Cross Reference for "leaf miner"
- Form for "leaf miner"
- Agriculture Dictionary for "leaf miner"