- some of many tiny flies and moths that in larval phase dig into and feed on leaf tissue.
- An insect larva that life within leaf structure.
- anyone of numerous small lepidopterous and dipterous insects, which, into the larval phases, burrow in and consume the parenchyma of leaves.
- The larva of a moth of family members Tineidæ: so-called since these caterpillars supply mostly regarding parenchyma of leaves, and involving the top and lower surfaces.
- S. graminum, a congeneric European pest, also happening in the usa. It is also known as brought in cabbage leaf-miner.
- any of various little moths or dipterous flies whoever larvae burrow into and feast upon leaf tissue particularly associated with family members Gracilariidae
- any of numerous little moths or dipterous flies whose larvae burrow into and feed on leaf tissue specially regarding the family Gracilariidae
Hypernym for "leaf miner"
Cross Reference for "leaf miner"
Form for "leaf miner"
Agriculture Dictionary for "leaf miner"