- Layered fat that encloses the kidneys of a hog, used in making lard.
- The layers of fat that offer the kidneys of a pig
- the fat which lies in leaves or levels within the body of an animal.
- unwanted fat which takes place in folds or leaves in body-cavity of an animal including the ox or hog.
- fat coating the stomach and kidneys in hogs which is used in order to make lard
- Definition for "leaf fat"
- Layered fat that encloses the kidneys of a…
- View More
- Synonym for "leaf fat"
- Hypernym for "leaf fat"
- Etymologically Related for "leaf fat"